We Made the Wedding Magazine "Richmond Bride"
That's right we made Richmond Bride winder/spring 2014 issuefor one of the weddings they spotlighted. The article "March Masquerade" on page 75 by Julie Young on the marriage of Jamie Fauerbach and Aimee Reed. Aimee's background is Scottish and relatives flew in from Scotland for the wedding. A surprised badpipe player came in to play some traditional Scottish songs. Disc Jockey Services and Larry Bernstein was mentioned below as the company providing the musicand entertainment for the wedding reception even through we were listed as the reception band(oh well at least my business name said it all. I guess the adage "Any publicity is good publicity" Anyway thank you Julie Young and Richmond Bride for the mention and let's not forget Lorne, Aimee And Jamiee for hiring Disc Jockey Services for this wonderful wedding.
There are 4 big bridal shows a year in Richmond and then some smaller ones that come and go; but, most can be intimidating. You enter the exhibition hall and you are overwhelmed by all the vendors. You're there for hours and all the vendors are running together. Which DJ company did I talk to? Was it the DJ in the corner that was the cheapest? Was it the DJ in the front that was going to give me a 100 dollars off? I too was overwhelmed when I did wedding shows so I opted out. But don't worry, take a breath and don't panic. Have a look at our services, what folks are saying about us, then pick-up the phone and call us at 804-662-6199.
- Over 15 years in business and over 18 years DJing
- Consulting with each client.
- Superior communications with clients through phone, e-mail and one-on-one sit-downs
- Coordinating with all Wedding vendors
- Contracts and Questionnaires
- Customizing of the wedding receptions and selecting the proper traditions and customs
- Help design your wedding reception party
- Master of Ceremonies duties and responsibilities
- Voice-overs for your special songs
- A variety of lighting
- Help you select your music from all genres and years(1940s to present)
- Help at the rehearsal dinners (if needed)
- Professional Audio Equipment
- Wireless Microphones
- Appropriate dress for the occasion
- No drinking or smoking before, during, or after the event.
- Interactive participation with guests (as much or as little as the client wants)
- Arrival at the event 2 hours prior to start time or more
- Back-up equipment
- Rentals of sound equipment
- Canopies for outdoor events
- Custom songs for members of the bridal party
From grand entrance right through to the very last dance, yours will be an event to remember.
Disc Jockey Services proudly offers our clients online event booking & planning tools from DJ Intelligence. Find songs through our detail music database and planning forms to help make your event stress free and easy. We have added pictures, videos and testimonials. As a past member of the American Disc Jockey Association, this means you are getting one of the better professional disc jockeys for your wedding in the Tri-City area.