As of July 2015 Disc Jockey Services website is mobile compatible for smart phones and tablets by the standards sitdown by Google. You no longer will have to scroll horizonally to read a page. The menus are easier to navigate just by hitting the "+" to bring the "drop" downs and the floating "Contact Us" makes it easy to inquiry about our services and availability. Look at our videos and go through our pages of information, testimonials and blogs.We will be tweaking the website over the next several weeks as we work out any bugs we find with our change over.
Brides Now Is The Time
There are a lot of publications, magazines, websites and blogs to advise brides about her upcoming ceremonies and celebrations. The bridal shows that come through town are intimidating and draining events on you.and trying to find a suitable DJ for your event can be unnerving. Instead of a kaleidoscope of information and pricing, services and charges, relax. Now is the time to call Disc Jockey Services at 804-662-6199.
We have a news update for you. Disc jockey Services now has an ad in Richmond Wedding Magazine. See if you can find it. We also will have a presents on their website where I will be putting articles dealing with your DJ, music and entertainment for your wedding. I will be updating links later. We just joined a couple of weeks ago.
We Made the Wedding Magazine "Richmond Bride"
We made Richmond Bride winter/spring 2014 issue for one of the weddings they spotlighted. The article "March Masquerade" on page 75 by Julie Young on the marriage of Jamie Fauerbach and Aimee Reed. Aimee's background is Scottish and relatives flew in from Scotland for the wedding. A surprised bagpipe player play traditional Scottish songs at the ceremony. Disc Jockey Services and Larry Bernstein was mentioned below as the company providing the music and entertainment for the wedding reception even through we were listed as the reception band(oh well, at least my business name said it all). I guess the adage "Any publicity is good publicity" Anyway thank you Julie Young and Richmond Bride for the mention and let's not forget Lorne, Aimee And Jamie for hiring Disc Jockey Services for this wonderful wedding.
Click on the video to the left to hear about Maria and Nathan's experience with Disc Jockey Services.
We could say the same things that you've heard a hundred times, so let's say it this way, We've hired Larry for two Bar Mitzvah parties, two birthday parties for our parents and three of our friends have hired him for a total of 2 weddings and 4 pool parties and 1 engagement party. What better endorsement is that? I think we should be managing you. We could sure use the commission from oall those parties. Just kidding.
I. & P. Stein Richmond Va.
- Over 15 years in business and over 18 years DJing
- Consulting with each client.
- Superior communications with clients through phone, e-mail and one-on-one sit-downs
- Coordinating with all Wedding vendors
- Contracts and Questionnaires
- Customizing of the wedding receptions and selecting the proper traditions and customs
- Help design your wedding reception party
- Master of Ceremonies duties and responsibilities
- Voice-overs for your special songs
- A variety of lighting
- Help you select your music from all genres and years(1940s to present)
- Help at the rehearsal dinners (if needed)
- Professional Audio Equipment
- Wireless Microphones
- Appropriate dress for the occasion
- No drinking or smoking before, during, or after the event.
- Interactive participation with guests (as much or as little as the client wants)
- Arrival at the event 2 hours prior to start time or more
- Back-up equipment
- Rentals of sound equipment
- Canopies for outdoor events
- Custom songs for members of the bridal party
- Automated Music Database available to send to the DJ at the touch of a finger
- Appropiate musical volumes throughout the entire event
- P.O.M. ---Peace of mind based on the previous 24 points
From grand entrance right through to the very last dance, yours will be an Event To Remember.