There are about a half a dozen big bridal shows a year in Richmond and then some smaller ones that come and go; but, most can be intimidating. You enter the exhibition hall and you are overwhelmed by all the vendors. You're there for hours and all the vendors are running together. Which DJ company did I talk to? Was it the DJ in the corner that was the cheapest? Was it the DJ in the front that was going to give me a 100 dollars off? I too was overwhelmed when I did wedding shows so I opted out. But don't worry, take a breath and don't panic. Have a look at our services, what folks are saying about us, then pick-up the phone and call us at 804-662-6199.
We Made the Wedding Magazine "Richmond Bride"
That's right we made Richmond Bride winder/spring 2014 issue for one of the weddings they spotlighted. The article "March Masquerade" on page 75 by Julie Young on the marriage of Jamie Fauerbach and Aimee Reed. Aimee's background is Scottish and relatives flew in from Scotland for the wedding. A surprised bagpipe player came in to play traditional Scottish songs. Disc Jockey Services and Larry Bernstein was mentioned below as the company providing the music and entertainment for the wedding reception even through we were listed as the reception band(oh well, at least my business name said it all). I guess the adage "Any publicity is good publicity" Anyway thank you Julie Young and Richmond Bride for the mention and let's not forget Lorne, Aimee And Jamie for hiring Disc Jockey Services for this wonderful wedding.
Click on the video to the left to hear about Maria and Nathan's experience with Disc Jockey Services.
We could say the same things that you've heard a hundred times, so let's say it this way, We've hired Larry for two Bar Mitzvah parties, two birthday parties for our parents and three of our friends have hired him for a total of 2 weddings and 4 pool parties and 1 engagement party. What better endorsement is that? I think we should be managing you. We could sure use the commission on all those parties. Just kidding.
I. & P. Stein Richmond Va.
We want to thank you for DJing our wedding and for working with us and meeting with our wedding coordinator and events director at the Marriot hotel. Your working with the staff and everyone helped keep problems to a minimum. You had just the right mixture of music to get everyone both young and old up on the floor dancing. Your comical entertaining had everyone in stitches. We can't thank you enough for everything you did.
R. & S. Gordon Newport News, Va. Wedding
PS. Thanks for the dance lessons for our first dance, too.
- Over 15 years in business and over 18 years DJing
- Consulting with each client.
- Superior communications with clients through phone, e-mail and one-on-one sit-downs
- Coordinating with all Wedding vendors
- Contracts and Questionnaires
- Customizing of the wedding receptions and selecting the proper traditions and customs
- Help design your wedding reception party
- Master of Ceremonies duties and responsibilities
- Voice-overs for your special songs
- A variety of lighting
- Help you select your music from all genres and years(1940s to present)
- Help at the rehearsal dinners (if needed)
- Professional Audio Equipment
- Wireless Microphones
- Appropriate dress for the occasion
- No drinking or smoking before, during, or after the event.
- Interactive participation with guests (as much or as little as the client wants)
- Arrival at the event 2 hours prior to start time or more
- Back-up equipment
- Rentals of sound equipment
- Canopies for outdoor events
- Custom songs for members of the bridal party
From grand entrance right through to the very last dance, yours will be an Event To Remember.