Welcome to our new website!
Well, our new sleeker, cleaner, user-friendly and more mobile friendly website is up and running!
Disc Jockey Services provides professional DJ entertainment services to the Greater Richmond Va. area and beyond. Our DJs specialize in Weddings, School Reunions, Corporate and Business Events, Holiday Parties, Birthdays and Anniversaries, Bar and Bat Mitzvahs and all other special occasions.
We will work with you to design your wedding or event based on your ideas and personal preferences, and give you the style of music you wish to have played and the MC involvement you desire. You tell us what you do and don't want.
Boy it's been quite a few years for businesses with the economy being the way it is but remember your employees are your most valuable resource. How about thanking them with a holiday party. Disc Jockey Services will work with your budget to give you a great party with great music and entertainment. What away to end the year with a "Great Thank You" to the people who helped your business and then take a sign of relief and say, "We made it through another year, let's hope next year is even better!"
So book your holiday parties now and call 804-662-6199 to reserve your date.
There are 4 big bridal shows a year in Richmond and then some smaller ones that come and go; but, most can be intimidating. You enter the exhibition hall and you are overwhelmed by all the vendors. You're there for hours and all the vendors are running together. Which DJ company did I talk to? Was it the DJ in the corner that was the cheapest? Was it the DJ in the front that was going to give me a 100 dollars off? I too was overwhelmed when I did wedding shows so I opted out. But don't worry, take a breath and don't panic. Have a look at our services, what folks are saying about us, then pick-up the phone and call us at 804-662-6199.
- Over 15 years in business and over 18 years DJing
- Consulting with each client.
- Superior communications with clients through phone, e-mail and one-on-one sit-downs
- Coordinating with all Wedding vendors
- Contracts and Questionnaires
- Customizing of the wedding receptions and selecting the proper traditions and customs
- Help design your wedding reception party
- Master of Ceremonies duties and responsibilities
- Voice-overs for your special songs
- A variety of lighting
- Help you select your music from all genres and years(1940s to present)
- Help at the rehearsal dinners (if needed)
- Professional Audio Equipment
- Wireless Microphones
- Appropriate dress for the occasion
- No drinking or smoking before, during, or after the event.
- Interactive participation with guests (as much or as little as the client wants)
- Arrival at the event 2 hours prior to start time or more
- Back-up equipment
- Rentals of sound equipment
- Canopies for outdoor events
- Custom songs for members of the bridal party
From grand entrance right through to the very last dance, yours will be an event to remember.